Write ESRI Shape File
This option will points to an ESRI format shape file in type 11 PointZ format.
An associated dbf file will be generated for the the following attributes for each point
Number, Type, Name, Code, Remark.
Nine files may be created:
Un-closed strings are exported to the 'Polyline' file and Closed strings (Lots) to 'Polygon' file.
- Jobname_Points.dbf - Point attribute data
- Jobname_Points.shp - Point co-ords data
- Jobname_Points.shx - Index for the Point.shp file
- Jobname_Polygons.dbf - Polygons attribute data
- Jobname_Polygons.shp - Polygons coords data
- Jobname_Polygons.shx - Index for the Polygons.shp file
- Jobname_Polylines.dbf - Polylines attribute data
- Jobname_Polylines.shp - Polylines coords data
- Jobname_Polylines.shx - Index for the Polylines.shp file
String Attributes Exported
Point Attributes Exported
- Layer Name
- String Name
- Plan Name
- String Type - "Lot","Traverse","Unannot","Road", ..
- String length in metres
- Discon/Breakline set to 1 if discon
- Start Chainage of the string
- Line Style
- Point Number
- Height (if present)
- Layer Name
- Point type - "Point","Station","Control","interpolated","Reference Mark","Bench Mark"
- Symbol Name (if not ByLayer)
- Attribute 1-5 (if present)